KoronaPay: No 1 in the Ranking of Money Transfer Systems Digitalization
The Skolkovo Fund and the resident of the Fund’s information technology cluster, VR_Bank, estimated the digitalization degree of key participants in the market of personal money transfers in Russia based on the results of the third quarter of 2019. KoronaPay holds the first place in the ranking.
The rating methodology includes five blocks that together give a detailed idea of the digitalization level of key participants in the Russian money transfer market:
- Correlation of the number of physical branches and income from personal money transfers (due to the specifics of reporting, income may include revenue from the sale of own banking products and other income);
- Volume of online card-to-card transfers;
- Online fee calculation (calculator on the website);
- Number of mobile apps installed by individuals in AppStore and GooglePlay;
- Analysis of the quality and processing speed of inquiries on Facebook, VKontakte, and Instagram.
The system users also confirm the high level of digitalization: the total number of KoronaPay Money Transfer mobile apps installed has exceeded 5,000,000.